the legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the legion

the new age of superheroes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ship regreastrion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryi The copy cat
Co-Onwer/The Master Magician
Ryi The copy cat

Male
Number of posts : 380
Factions : Mage leader,GDL co leader,Headmaster
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Stats
power/powers: copy cat(or power thief for 50 posts or less) Wings(i have wing on my back i was born with) telekinesis(physic powers like moving things with my mind, mid reading, and emotions creating like making some think they are afride but there not or creating a fake pain) Beast control (allows me to control any beast or animal for 40 posts or less) Immortality(i never age) Regeneration(you have to behead me to kill me)

Ship regreastrion Empty
PostSubject: Ship regreastrion   Ship regreastrion EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:40 pm

Name:

Calss:(class 1 is Gunner, Class 2 carrier, CLass three is combo)

Weapon:use your imagination

Amount of people it can carry:

Picutre:
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male
Number of posts : 380
Factions : Mage leader,GDL co leader,Headmaster
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Stats
power/powers: copy cat(or power thief for 50 posts or less) Wings(i have wing on my back i was born with) telekinesis(physic powers like moving things with my mind, mid reading, and emotions creating like making some think they are afride but there not or creating a fake pain) Beast control (allows me to control any beast or animal for 40 posts or less) Immortality(i never age) Regeneration(you have to behead me to kill me)

Ship regreastrion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship regreastrion   Ship regreastrion EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Name: Ryi !

Class:3

Weapons:100 magical weapon that change shape and ammo type depending on the user

Amount of people it can carry:20

Picutre:Ship regreastrion Airships+alan+gutierrez
Back to top Go down

Ship regreastrion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the legion :: vector prime :: Metropolis :: Metroplis Spaceport-
Jump to: