the legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the legion

the new age of superheroes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Homeroom(powers 101)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryi The copy cat
Co-Onwer/The Master Magician
Ryi The copy cat

Male
Number of posts : 380
Factions : Mage leader,GDL co leader,Headmaster
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Stats
power/powers: copy cat(or power thief for 50 posts or less) Wings(i have wing on my back i was born with) telekinesis(physic powers like moving things with my mind, mid reading, and emotions creating like making some think they are afride but there not or creating a fake pain) Beast control (allows me to control any beast or animal for 40 posts or less) Immortality(i never age) Regeneration(you have to behead me to kill me)

Homeroom(powers 101) Empty
PostSubject: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:54 pm

This class is about using your powers so if you will please come and sit down
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Stats
power/powers:

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:00 pm

baki crawled down from the ceiling and took a seat in his desk
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats
power/powers: copy cat(or power thief for 50 posts or less) Wings(i have wing on my back i was born with) telekinesis(physic powers like moving things with my mind, mid reading, and emotions creating like making some think they are afride but there not or creating a fake pain) Beast control (allows me to control any beast or animal for 40 posts or less) Immortality(i never age) Regeneration(you have to behead me to kill me)

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:02 pm

You see that i'm in the outfit my avi is in but my pendents are not glowing and i i'm controlling fireu

hello Mister baki(you don't know my name yet) so gald you could make it
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Number of posts : 5

Stats
power/powers:

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:22 pm

"so when do we start blowing stuff up?" bak i asked looking bored out of his mind
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:24 pm

you start to rise in that air because i read the Bordem in your mind

if you cna't control your power you will get your self blowen up dose that sound like fun
Back to top Go down
Arisia The Dark Angel

Arisia The Dark Angel

Female
Number of posts : 48

Stats
power/powers:

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:07 pm

I take my seat at my desk.
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Welcome Arisia think you for joining us

i lower baki back to his seat

now we can beign walk foward and say your power and show it(i will rate you on your skill lvl by a dice roll)
Back to top Go down
Arisia The Dark Angel

Arisia The Dark Angel

Female

Stats
power/powers:

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:09 pm

I look around then decide to get up first. "Err i have a few, do you want me to show them all?"
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:15 pm

for the record i ready know them but yes i want you to show them
Back to top Go down
Arisia The Dark Angel

Arisia The Dark Angel

Female

Stats
power/powers:

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:47 pm

"ok. I can phase throuh solid objects," I walk in and out of the wall closest to me, "Maniuplate a dark energy," I blast the energy out of one of my hand and stop it before it hits the oppiste wall, "And i can use the energy to make wings." Wings form behind me and i hover a few feet above the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:06 pm

good job you have advanced skills with your powers

Back to top Go down
Arisia The Dark Angel

Arisia The Dark Angel

Female

Stats
power/powers:

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:18 pm

"Thank you sir." I go back to my desk and sit down
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:56 pm

Arisia your skill is good enough to skip this class
Back to top Go down
Arisia The Dark Angel

Arisia The Dark Angel

Female

Stats
power/powers:

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:08 pm

"I would but rules are no skipping..."
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:08 pm

i mean you don't have to take it
Back to top Go down
Arisia The Dark Angel

Arisia The Dark Angel

Female

Stats
power/powers:

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:52 am

"Eh what ever not like i have anything better to do, maybe i could alos help tutor some of the below avrage kid you know..."
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:35 am

the weapon class is up to it or stay here i don't care
Back to top Go down
Arisia The Dark Angel

Arisia The Dark Angel

Female

Stats
power/powers:

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:23 pm

"I guess i'll go to weapons..." I get back out if my desk and exit the class room.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

Male
Number of posts : 119

Stats
power/powers: kryptonian

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:19 am

Brandon walks in.

"I am the new teacher."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom(powers 101)   Homeroom(powers 101) Empty

Back to top Go down

Homeroom(powers 101)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the legion :: vector prime :: The super acadmeny :: Class rooms-
Jump to: