the legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the legion

the new age of superheroes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Micah the great

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
micah

micah

Male
Number of posts : 478
Factions : wherever i want to be
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Stats
power/powers: Immortality, Phasing,Telekenisis, Force fields, Energy Manipulation, Weather Control

Micah the great Empty
PostSubject: Micah the great   Micah the great EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:55 pm

Name: Micah
Age(in game): 15
Powers(5 max you get):
Immortality
to phase through stuff
Telekinesis
Force fields
Invisibility
Photokinesis(Ability to absorb control and generate light)
city:metropolis
weapon you want to learn how to use: all

Last edited by micah on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://superlegion.forumotion.com
Ryi The copy cat
Co-Onwer/The Master Magician
Ryi The copy cat

Male
Number of posts : 380
Factions : Mage leader,GDL co leader,Headmaster

Stats
power/powers: copy cat(or power thief for 50 posts or less) Wings(i have wing on my back i was born with) telekinesis(physic powers like moving things with my mind, mid reading, and emotions creating like making some think they are afride but there not or creating a fake pain) Beast control (allows me to control any beast or animal for 40 posts or less) Immortality(i never age) Regeneration(you have to behead me to kill me)

Micah the great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micah the great   Micah the great EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:56 pm

if you get six i get six and is mi suposed to be magic????
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats
power/powers: Immortality, Phasing,Telekenisis, Force fields, Energy Manipulation, Weather Control

Micah the great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micah the great   Micah the great EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:57 pm

That was a typo when I went to type my name.
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats
power/powers: copy cat(or power thief for 50 posts or less) Wings(i have wing on my back i was born with) telekinesis(physic powers like moving things with my mind, mid reading, and emotions creating like making some think they are afride but there not or creating a fake pain) Beast control (allows me to control any beast or animal for 40 posts or less) Immortality(i never age) Regeneration(you have to behead me to kill me)

Micah the great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micah the great   Micah the great EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:58 pm

o kk well you get six cuz well the owner need to over power any one else
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

Micah the great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micah the great   Micah the great EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:01 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

Micah the great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micah the great   Micah the great EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:05 pm

I added photokenis it may not seem all that strong, but if used right it is.
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

Micah the great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micah the great   Micah the great EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:14 pm

kk approved now approve me
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

Micah the great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micah the great   Micah the great EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:05 pm

I am replacing invisibility with energy manipulation and photokenisis replaced with weather control.
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

Micah the great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micah the great   Micah the great EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:06 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Micah the great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micah the great   Micah the great Empty

Back to top Go down

Micah the great
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the legion :: Create-a-character :: Create-a-character-
Jump to: