the legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the legion

the new age of superheroes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hidden traning ground

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
micah

micah

Male
Number of posts : 478
Factions : wherever i want to be
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Stats
power/powers: Immortality, Phasing,Telekenisis, Force fields, Energy Manipulation, Weather Control

hidden traning ground - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:21 pm

All of a sudden the sky is covered with clouds. Micah lets off a small grin.
Back to top Go down
https://superlegion.forumotion.com
Ryi The copy cat
Co-Onwer/The Master Magician
Ryi The copy cat

Male
Number of posts : 380
Factions : Mage leader,GDL co leader,Headmaster

Stats
power/powers: copy cat(or power thief for 50 posts or less) Wings(i have wing on my back i was born with) telekinesis(physic powers like moving things with my mind, mid reading, and emotions creating like making some think they are afride but there not or creating a fake pain) Beast control (allows me to control any beast or animal for 40 posts or less) Immortality(i never age) Regeneration(you have to behead me to kill me)

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:24 pm

i finish and say

You knwo what happens now

Everything become black and time stop moving as we appear in my fight demision

Demision Gate way your weather control is point less here i now control everything
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats
power/powers: Immortality, Phasing,Telekenisis, Force fields, Energy Manipulation, Weather Control

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:29 pm

(No offense, but being able to create your own dimension is kind of really strong. And I don't think it should be allowed.)
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats
power/powers: copy cat(or power thief for 50 posts or less) Wings(i have wing on my back i was born with) telekinesis(physic powers like moving things with my mind, mid reading, and emotions creating like making some think they are afride but there not or creating a fake pain) Beast control (allows me to control any beast or animal for 40 posts or less) Immortality(i never age) Regeneration(you have to behead me to kill me)

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:31 pm

(it is one of teh most powerful spell i cna only do it once per five days in rl so ten in the game and my magic power is drained all i can do is basic lvl spells(earth wind water fire control thats it)
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:36 pm

(I will approve it but it can't last forever give it a limit.)

"Why use your most powerful move first?"

Micah says as he is still in his stance.
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:38 pm

(not fair oyu never made me limit it before)

its not

i run at you as i draw out my staff
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:44 pm

(I know but as an admin I can't really let you have such a strong power without limiting it. I mean you can practically do anything you want in your dimension.)

Micah still waits.
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:48 pm

(no i can't i can can only do what i cna in the real world but in here my amgic is more powerful thats it and you can brake it with mage class training(the second set of ranks))

you can brake this miach i did training you in the school of magic

i stop five feet from you and slam my staff into the ground and start funneling my magic back into me desloving the demision
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Micah stares at Zag who is right infront of him.

"I could break the dimension, but I want to see your full power. Why did you break the dimension?"
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:54 pm

beacsue now i have three times the power i had when i created it because apon making it my magic is goes up 2x and by funneling it back into me i gain all the original back pulse some that i still had from it

i my staff glows red
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:55 pm

"Interesting."

Micah begins moving his limp arm in a weird movement.
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:58 pm

your turn

i wait
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Micah taps his foot and a huge blast of energy erupts from under ryi.
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:03 pm

i stand there and it blasts off my legs and arm but the seam to regrow as the other ones start to melt
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Micah steps five more times blasting energy blasts form under Ryi not even getting close to breaking a sweat.
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:12 pm

befroe they hit this time zags wings unfold and he flys up
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:17 pm

"I hope you don't think I am going to be offensive this whole fight."
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:19 pm

if you don't i will win

my staff still in the ground starts glowing brighter red
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:43 pm

"I honestly doubt that."

Micah says as the sky gets cloudy again.
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Copy cat the clouds fade
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:53 pm

The clouds stay.

"You may be able to copy moves, but the original will always be stronger."

Micah says as a huge bolt of lighting strikes down on Zag.
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:57 pm

as you are conintrating on the lighting you get set on fire and i do a back flip in the air dodging the lighting
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:04 pm

Micah smiles as the fire seems to be on him.

"You still don't get it. This stance is a special stance."

Micah says as a force field that was covering his skin pushes out as another one covers his skin the second the first one leaves his skin. The first force field flies at Ryi very hard to see since the force field blends in with stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:14 pm

ryi eyes adjusts so he can see it and its weak point and he smashes though it

time to get seuiros uo till now all ym magic ahs been childs play

all of a sudden an army of dragon type thing appear ready to fight
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:22 pm

"Childs play. Try toddlers play."

Micah says with a grin. He steps back when Ryi goes to smash the force field and utilizes his stance to move back to a poisition where he can make a small but strong forcefield to block the blow and send the forcefield at him knocking him back.

"You won't be able to harm me in this stance. It is a special defensive stance I learned at the end of the milky way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hidden traning ground
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next