the legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the legion

the new age of superheroes

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hidden traning ground

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryi The copy cat
Co-Onwer/The Master Magician
Ryi The copy cat

Male
Number of posts : 380
Factions : Mage leader,GDL co leader,Headmaster
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Stats
power/powers: copy cat(or power thief for 50 posts or less) Wings(i have wing on my back i was born with) telekinesis(physic powers like moving things with my mind, mid reading, and emotions creating like making some think they are afride but there not or creating a fake pain) Beast control (allows me to control any beast or animal for 40 posts or less) Immortality(i never age) Regeneration(you have to behead me to kill me)

hidden traning ground - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:24 pm

Wing wave

i flap my wings and a wave of Pure Wing(can go though anything) flys at you

i learn that from the avion from vistor six
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male
Number of posts : 478
Factions : wherever i want to be

Stats
power/powers: Immortality, Phasing,Telekenisis, Force fields, Energy Manipulation, Weather Control

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:29 pm

It easily goes right through Micah as he phases his self.

"Interesting. I learned that from some aliens on Pluto. That is of course after I destroyed it."
Back to top Go down
https://superlegion.forumotion.com
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats
power/powers: copy cat(or power thief for 50 posts or less) Wings(i have wing on my back i was born with) telekinesis(physic powers like moving things with my mind, mid reading, and emotions creating like making some think they are afride but there not or creating a fake pain) Beast control (allows me to control any beast or animal for 40 posts or less) Immortality(i never age) Regeneration(you have to behead me to kill me)

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:32 pm

it is to dangerous to leave an untamed Master mage on the louse you could wipe out a small universe
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats
power/powers: Immortality, Phasing,Telekenisis, Force fields, Energy Manipulation, Weather Control

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:42 pm

"Or maybe you can do more."
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:46 pm

i can. speed light

at a speed faster then you can see i run at you can cut open your chest
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:51 pm

You hit a another force field.

"You really don't pay attention do you. My body is what you can call a human force field."
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:54 pm

you see a rip in your shirt

you don't eaither this whole match i have need watching you shields i cna how to get though them
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:03 pm

My shirt is cut but still no blood since the field is on my skin.

"I told you Ryi. I am stronger than you think."

A small ball of pure energy is now in front of Ryi.
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:11 pm

i fly at you faster then you can see again this time a single drop on your blood falls
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:16 pm

You phase right through me. I look at you as you begin to become tired after absorbing your deminsion and using alot of attacks.
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:18 pm

i land then walk over to my staff and i don't seam tired anymore
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Micah looks at Ryi.

"Are we done fighting now Ryi?"
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:29 pm

yes we are you are ready
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:32 pm

"Brief me on the mission then."
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:40 pm

back at mage hq
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:42 pm

"Ok."

Micah phases under the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:43 pm

my clone pops
Back to top Go down
Ryi The copy cat
Ryi The copy cat

Male

Stats

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:27 am

i walk up and pratice my fire magic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hidden traning ground   hidden traning ground - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

hidden traning ground
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3